Shenandoah Yoga is pleased to announce the return of its popular March Madness Sale for a limited time only. Save 25% off four-class, eight-class, and 20-class passes purchased from Monday, March 26 through Saturday, March 31, 2018. The class passes will be marked down to the sale price for these six days only so that you will automatically get the savings whether you buy online or at the studio. No promo code needed.
The following regular class pass rates will apply during the March Madness Sale:
- 4 classes: $45 (2 months) – normally $60 regular/$52 student or senior
- 8 classes: $78 (3 months) – normally $104 regular/$88 student or senior
- 20 classes: $165 (4 months) – normally $220 regular/$200 student or senior
The following prenatal class pass rate will apply during the March Madness Sale:
- 4 prenatal classes: $51 (3 months) (classes offered 2x per month in spring/summer) – normally $68
Other important notes and fine print:
- This sale is intended to reward those who buy a multi-class pass and commit to regular classes at Shenandoah Yoga.
- For those of you who are students or seniors, the March Madness Sale Prices are less than student/senior pass prices, so you will save money, too!
- Class frequency in April and May will be similar or slightly less than in March, but will wind down to our normal, reduced summer schedule from June-August as our instructors’ travel obligations increase and summer class attendance inevitably decreases.
- Pass expiration is calculated from first use of each pass (max duration of each pass indicated above in parenthesis); however, ALL MARCH MADNESS SALE PASSES MUST BE USED BY AUGUST 15, 2018, OR THEY WILL EXPIRE NO MATTER WHEN YOU START THEM. There will be NO pass extensions – no exceptions, no excuses!
- You may buy as many passes as you like, but all of them are subject to the expiration details mentioned in the previous bullet.
- Due to decreasing class frequency during late spring/summer months, we suggest that frequently attending unlimited monthly pass holders consider the possibility of switching to multi-class passes for best value during that time (instead of sticking with the unlimited pass).